Followers

Monday, September 17, 2012

CHOCOLATE CHIP WAFFLES/ PANCAKES

2 cups all purpose flour or whichever flour you like
1 cup of milk more or less
2 eggs
2 tablespoons of sugar
pinch of salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoons melted butter
1 cup chocolate chips.
In a bowl mix flour with salt, sugar, and baking powder.
In another bowl, mix the eggs very good, than add the milk, and the butter.
Pour the eggs over the flour mix. When you have the desired consistency, add the chocolate chips- how much you want.
Pour the mixture into the waffle maker or make pancakes in the frying pan over medium high temp.
Trust me, this will be the best waffles/ pancakes you ever had.I have tried so many recipes posted online , but I did not like any, so I've created my own recipe, which did not failed me or my kids.
If you don't like it, than please let me know in the comments box below, and I will re-do it.
Thanks for reading and...
Bon Appetite!




No comments:

Post a Comment